Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Welcome.

Can you see me? I can't see you, but I know you're there. I'm right here. See me waving? Please come find me. I've been here for some time now, just waiting for...well, someone like you. I just know we'll be good friends.

This place has been constructed by frequent requests of my readers. I like to write things. Sometimes they're sad, sometimes they're graphic, sometimes they're scary. Whatever each story is, I just hope anyone who reads them will find some sort of inspiration from my ideas and ramblings. And maybe, just maybe, the right person will see some of my work and give me a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fourth Domain - Finale

Thank you, once again, for those who took the time to read the third entry in the Shaun Brewer series. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as...