Tuesday, February 9, 2016

News!

I'll have a new story on /r/nosleep this week. It's about poker and topless women and licking empty eye sockets and firetrucks and Pokemon. Okay I'm lying, but there is poker in it. I played a lot of poker back in college, so making a story about it seemed fitting. It's not a series, though, which is my usual repertoire. Most of my time is being dedicated to something else...

Thanks to the inspiring words in response to my last story "The Eos", I decided to do, uh, well, nothing special:


I'll have more details posted about a full novel divulging further into the secrets of The Eos when they become more concrete. I hope nobody minds me blocking out the details of each chapter. I don't want to spoil any of the plot! 

Based on the schedule I set for myself, optimistically the first draft should be ready towards the end of summer, although more realistically it'll be in the middle of fall. 

Get ready for blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fourth Domain - Finale

Thank you, once again, for those who took the time to read the third entry in the Shaun Brewer series. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as...