Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year - New Goals

Hey there everyone! It's been some time since I last posted anything, so I suppose an update is in order.

Last year I set specific goals for myself in terms of writing. I achieved all of them, and with months to spare! So, 2017 brings a new set of goals I'm giving myself.

While things have been quiet on my end I do still see a steady stream of traffic to this blog, so I'd like to assure everyone that bigger projects are in the works for 2017. I have a two-part series coming up titled "The Scarab Window", along with a story about Neil Armstrong.

Lots of stuff coming in 2017 that I'll be updating this blog and /r/citadel with prior to their release! I look forward to sharing everything I've been cooking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fourth Domain - Finale

Thank you, once again, for those who took the time to read the third entry in the Shaun Brewer series. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as...